Thursday, June 08, 2006

Been a while, huh?

I love taking time off and just get out of town for a while...It's refreshing on so many levels, "refreshing" is needing a new word. LOL...
I was in Montréal for a while and that is why I haven't been able to post on my blog for quite some time now...With Pride approaching and all, I probably will be outside enjoying the sun and all that I barely will get a chance to type a few words...
Well, life is still treating me fairly but I have so many complaints to make that it actually makes me feel that I'm somehow ungreatful. What I did instead was posting a few pictures of what I've been doing for the past few months which is pretty much just party,party and then some...LOL
After all,it's true what they say..."A picture is worth a thousand words"...So, enjoy!!

No comments: